Associate District Manager
When it comes to "clean," Ecolab is the world leader, with $5.5 billion in global sales and the respect of customers in more than 160 countries.
For eight decades we have developed and marketed cleaning solutions and systems making the world a cleaner, safer, healthier place to live.
More than 26,000 Ecolab associates are winning and satisfying new customers every day all over the world.
Ecolab is seeking management professional to join our Pest Elimination Division.
You'll direct a team of service specialists who provide pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to businesses, retail stores, F&B plants, restaurants, hotels, hospitals and schools.
With hands-on responsibility and accountability, you will ensure Ecolab procedures are followed.
You'll work with a District Manager to develop leadership and business skills.
This position is designed to develop into a District Manager role based on performance, relocation and business need.
You'll uphold Ecolab's culture and policies to foster a respectful and safe work environment.
We'll count on you to promote teamwork and a positive environment that cultivates continuous improvement and innovation.
Join Ecolab Pest Elimination, the nation's commercial industry leader.
* Supervise service specialists responsible for day and night route management while ensuring service excellence and compliance with applicable regulations / laws.
* Pursue sales opportunities
* Participate in selection, training, development and coaching of service specialists
* Coordinate district clean-outs, service open routes, maintain inventory and perform QA visits
* Review profit/loss monthly statements and projections to drive business growth targets
* Jumpstart your career w/ leadership training at Ecolab University
, Houston Income package: Base salary starting at $45,000 based upon experience, plus bonus and company vehicle
* Two (2) years' management experience in the pest industry, hospitality / hotel, restaurant, or business service industry, or equivalent Ecolab Pest industry experience.
* Bachelor's degree in business, entomology or related
* Pest industry / product knowledge
* Previous sales experience
* Proficient in MS Office software
* Proven record of meeting customer needs, quality service delivery, meeting business objectives, and the ability to lead a service team
* Exceptional communication & organizational skills w/ aptitude to implement change initiatives
* Good decision-making & problem solving skills when handling challenging situations in a fast-paced environment
* Able to lift/carry (80/100) pounds * 21 years of age or older
* Valid driver's license, acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
* Home office w/ Internet access
* Possess or able to obtain state certification & business licensing
No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunityleader sales manager supervisor sales supervisor restaurant manager hotel manager general manager kitchen manager foodservice hospitality catering food and beverage
Our benefits go beyond caring for your health they also provide for your financial well being.
For today, we offer medical, dental, life & accident insurance and pre-tax reimbursement accounts.
For tomorrow, we help you share in Ecolab s success through a matching 401K and stock ownership opportunities.
For your individual needs, we offer you a tuition reimbursement program and voluntary personal plans.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this position, please click here.
Ad provided by Jobirn